Dr. Robert Buzzetti - Veterinarian
Veterinarian, Dr. Robert Buzzetti graduated from the Iowa State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1975 where he received the Riser Award for Advanced Surgical Skills.
He then moved to Florida to pursue his dream of owning his own veterinary clinic which generated many successful practices in South Florida. The most recent of which, Imperial Point Animal Hospital, he owned for the last 37 years.
His interests in Veterinary Medicine include Veterinary dentistry, dermatology (particularly allergy cases), preventative and senior wellness, state-of-the-art in house diagnostics and caring for patients with challenging internal medicine problems.
Dr. Buzzetti has placed an emphasis on soft tissue laser surgery, orthopedics and advanced dentistry. He has attended many seminars and wet labs to broaden and advance his expertise in these areas.
His community outreach interests include supporting rescue efforts of abandoned dogs in the Florida Everglades as well as sponsoring the community's birds and mammalian wildlife rehabilitation programs.
With numerous awards and top standing placements in the community, Dr. Buzzetti hopes to bring his lifelong passion of the highest quality and innovate Veterinary Medicine as an emergency vet general veterinarian to the beautiful community of Jupiter, FL.
Accreditations and Accomplishments:
- Member of the AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) with accreditation in his former practices
- Member of the prestigious VMG (Veterinary Management Group)
- Member of the FVMA (Florida Veterinary Medical Association)
- Member of the AVMA (American Veterinary Medical Association)
- Serves on the South Florida Wildlife Care Center Developmental board serving Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade counties
- Served on the Broward County Environmental Board
- Past President and member of the Fort Lauderdale Commerce Club for the past 23 years
- Voted "Best Veterinarian of the East" 2011-2014
- Received a "Good Service" award for his support of the Broward County Humane Society